Nylon Conveyor Belt will delaminate during use. If it is not
repaired in time, the delamination area will become larger and larger, and
finally, the nylon conveyor belt will be discarded and cannot be used. In order
to avoid delamination of the nylon conveyor belt, on the one hand, it is
necessary to improve the structural performance of the surface covering rubber
of the nylon conveyor belt, and on the other hand, it is necessary to strengthen
the user's standard training. The following Fabric Conveyor Belt
Manufacturer takes everyone to understand in detail the measures to
solve the delamination of the nylon conveyor belt.
The structural characteristics of the primary rubber of the nylon conveyor belt and the quality problems.
1. Nylon conveyor belts, because the middle core layer of the belt core is on a flat surface, the edge rubber has small adhesion to the belt core, and the edge rubber is easy to fall off-resulting in delamination.
2. Nylon conveyor belts because the width of the top and bottom laminated edge tapes are too large, it is easy to expose side fabrics-leading to delamination.
3. The nylon conveyor belt has an arc due to the contact between the upper and lower top layers and the edge rubber, which is easy to form empty edges and cause edge rubber cracks and delamination.
4. The nylon conveyor belt has a single edge rubber specification, which requires people to pull different thickness conveyor belts. Not only is the labor intensity high, but the quality is unstable, and it is easy to cause uneven width of the belt embryo. Easy to bring side exposed cloth, edge sponge to cause delamination.
EP Nylon Conveyor Belt
In summary, there is a single type of edge rubber and the unreasonable edge rubber structure is the main reason for delamination.
The nylon belt process affects delamination and measures.
1. Calendering process of nylon conveyor belt
When the canvas is wet or oily, the exposed glue will affect the adhesion between the cover rubber and the core and the layer to layer, which will cause delamination and blistering. Therefore, the canvas must be dried to strictly implement the process. To do a good job of cleaning the canvas, the rubber must be fully hot-melted with a hot-melt machine to prevent the cloth from falling off.
2. Second-order of nylon conveyor belt molding
① The uneven width of the core of the nylon conveyor belt will cause vulcanization difficulties, which will cause edge rubber sponges and exposed cloth on the side. So the core width should be measured frequently.
② Nylon conveyor belt adhesive tape, white stripe, bad cloth, oily debris will affect the adhesion between the rubber layer and the cloth layer, the cloth layer and the cloth layer, resulting in foaming. You must use gasoline to remove the volatilization before driving.
3. Vulcanization process of nylon conveyor belt
① Improper nylon conveyor belt with horns can easily cause scars, exposed cloth, and rubber sponges. Carefully check the width, thickness, and appearance of the embryos, and use suitable horns.
② When the nylon conveyor belt is vulcanized and stretched, the belt embryo must be aligned, and it must be centered and flexible.
The above are measures to solve the delamination of nylon conveyor belt from the structural aspect, which not only reduces the labor intensity of workers, but also reduces the consumption of raw rubber and cloth, and has achieved good economic and social benefits.
Our company also has EP Nylon Conveyor Belt on sale, welcome to consult.