Some industries have higher requirements for conveyor belts, such as better heat resistance characteristics. At this time, you need to choose Heat
Resistant Conveyor Belt. For heat-resistant conveyor belts,
heat-resistant conveyor belts made of different materials have a working temperature range that has a difference. The following Solid Woven Conveyor
Belt Manufacturer takes everyone to understand in detail the temperature range of different materials heat-resistant conveyor belts and how to distinguish the quality of heat-resistant conveyor belts.
Heat Resistant Conveyor Belt
A brief introduction to the working temperature range of different material conveyor belts:
1. The temperature resistance interval of PVC material is: -10 ℃ —— + 80 ℃;
2. The maximum temperature resistance of the conveyor belt made of rubber is 130 ℃;
3. The maximum temperature resistance of the PE material conveyor is 100 ℃;
4. The maximum temperature resistance of PU material is 80 ℃;
5. The maximum temperature resistance of the conveyor belt made of silicone is 200 ℃;
6. The best temperature resistance among all conveyor belts is Teflon material.
How to distinguish the quality of heat-resistant conveyor belts:
1. The selection of the most suitable strap depends not only on the thermal strain but also on chemical mechanical stress;
2. The temperature of the conveyed material and the surface temperature of the belt change according to the composition, properties, surface structure shape and particle size of the material. For example, when the temperature of the bulk material is 150 ° C (coke or sintered ore) and compared with the contact area of the belt For hours, the surface temperature of the tape can be maintained at 60 to 80 ° C. However, when conveying cement powder, the difference between the material temperature and the belt surface temperature is small;
3. The life of the heat-resistant conveyor belt is greatly affected by the surface temperature of the tape and it affects the rubber cover falling off and the belt core delamination. Therefore, when selecting the tape, it is extremely important to consider the surface temperature of the tape, as well as the ambient temperature, the tape Whether it can be sufficiently cooled when returning; the belt speed and center distance are notable;
4. Thicker cover rubber is an important condition to ensure the long life of the tape. The cover rubber thickness of the fabric core heat-resistant belt is recommended: the upper cover is 6-8mm, and the lower cover is 2-4mm.
The above is an introduction to the characteristics of heat-resistant conveyor belts and I hope to help you. For more information about conveyor belts, please follow our website for more information. If you want to purchase conveyor belt products, please call and communicate with us, we will provide you with quality products and services. Our company also has Heavy Industrial Conveyor Belt for sale, welcome to consult.