The factors that cause Conveyor Belts to cause deviation when used are as follows:
1. When feeding the belt conveyor, the material is not centered on the conveyor belt and is biased to one side, so that the conveyor belt is unevenly biased on both sides of the conveyor belt. The uneven distribution of mineral materials is mainly caused by the incorrect direction and position of the ore material. If the mineral material is biased to the left, the conveyor belt will turn to the right; vice versa.
2. When transporting viscous and difficult-to-clean materials, the drum and the lower branch roller adhere to the material to cause the conveyor belt to run off.
3. The tensioning device is unevenly stressed, so that the tensioning roller is deflected (especially for the screw), causing the tension on both sides of the conveyor to be unequal and deviation.
4. When using the plow discharger in the middle discharge, when the angle of the two-way plow discharger is not equal or the lengths of the discharge baffles on both sides are different, the conveyor belt will be deflected; It is easier for the feeder to deflect the conveyor belt.
5. When the cleaner is cleaned, the pressure applied to the conveyor belt is not uniform, and the small side of one side will cause the tension on both sides of the conveyor belt to be unequal and runoff.
6. Deviation caused by slack in the conveyor belt. After the adjusted conveyor belt runs for a period of time, due to the permanent deformation or aging of the conveyor belt, the tension will decrease, causing the conveyor belt to slack and cause deviation.
7. The deviation caused by vibration during operation. The mechanical vibration of the belt conveyor during operation is unavoidable. The faster the running speed, the greater the vibration, and the greater the deviation of the conveyor belt. In the belt conveyor, the vibration caused by the radial runout of the idler has the greatest influence on the deviation of the conveyor belt.
There are many factors that cause the conveyor belt to run off. In order to make the conveyor run stably, it is very important to prevent the deviation of the conveyor belt and the deviation of the belt after the deviation. In short, in order to prevent the conveyor belt of the belt conveyor from deviating, measures should be taken from the aspects of design, manufacture, installation and maintenance.
As a Rubber Conveyor Belts Manufacturer, let's talk about the use of heat-resistant conveyor belts.
1. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission roller of the conveyor belt and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission roller, the reversing drum and the angle of the groove of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
2. The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact on the conveyor belt when the material falls, the chute should be adopted to reduce the material drop distance; the conveyor belt receiving section should shorten the idler spacing and select the buffer roller. In order to leak the material, the conveyor belt is adapted to use a soft and moderate baffle plate to avoid the baffle plate being too hard and scraping the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
3. Prevent the conveyor belt from starting.
4. When the conveyor belt runs off, measures should be taken to correct it in time.
5. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and the joints should be glued as much as possible.
6. The type, structure, specification, and a number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
7. Heat Resistant Conveyor Belt running speed is generally not more than 2.5m / s, block size, abrasive material and the use of fixed pear discharge devices should try to use low speed.
8. When the conveyor is in use, if there is a short roller, it should be added and repaired in time; the roller is covered by the material, forming a rotation failure, preventing the leakage of the material between the roller and the tape, paying attention to the lubrication of the movable part of the conveyor belt. But not oily conveyor belts.
9. Prevent the conveyor belt from being blocked by the frame, pillar or block material to prevent breakage and tear. When the conveyor belt is partially damaged, the artificial cotton should be repaired in time to avoid expansion.