A conveyor belt is one important parts of the conveyor system which contributes to the progress of the industrial sector. It is widely used for distribution, transportation, and handling of materials in warehouse, assembly lines and many other places such as airports. Conveying various types of materials including sand, coal, and grains have become easy because of this efficient device. The conveyor belt is used in various industries such as manufacturing and packaging industries, food producing industries, power plants, textiles industries, and more.
To purchase a conveyor belt correctly, you need to comprehensively analyze the conveyor system in the following details to determine whether you need to purchase: conveyor belt
(1) Under normal circumstances, the transportation of materials should also consider whether there are oil or chemicals, so that a complete analysis of the transportation system can be carried out to determine the technical properties of the conveyor belt. General characteristics, density, maximum particle size, etc. must be considered. Material; the highest temperature of hot material in special circumstances, flame retardant requirements, etc.
(2) Maximum transportation capacity or required maximum transportation capacity, belt width, belt speed, etc.
(3) The arrangement of the conveyor line is the distance between the head and tail rollers along the conveyor; the lifting or descending height of any uphill or downhill conveyor section, or the elevation of the top and bottom; all uphill or downhill conveyors. The inclination angle of the line segment; the position and radius of all vertical curves
(4) The driving device is driven by a single roller or a double roller. If it is a double-roller drive, the entire power of the motor is allocated to the first and second drive rollers, the winding angle of the conveyor belt on the drive roller; the position of the drive device; roller surface, smooth surface or rubber surface: rubber surface; used Start the form.
(5) Drum diameter The drum diameter should be determined according to the actual requirements of the conveyor belt.
(6) The clamping device must consider the shape, position and clamping stroke of the clamping device.
(7) Roller type, roller diameter, groove angle; spacing between idlers, including the length of the transition section between the head and the tail.
(8) The number of ducts in the form of feeding device; the free fall height of the material from the stopper to the conveyor belt; the length of the guide groove; whether the shock-absorbing roller or the shock-absorbing frame is impacted; the angle between the feeding and the belt.
(9) The lowest expected operating temperature when used in cold climates.
(10) Adopt the joint shape and cleaning method of conveyor belt.