As a Fabric Conveyor Belt Manufacturer, share with you.
With the popularization of conveyor belts in industrialized production, a variety of types, excellent performance, light weight, intelligence, and long life are many aspects that manufacturers care about. In industrial production, the proper application of conveyor belts seems to be particularly critical. The following issues should be paid attention to in the application of conveyor belts:
1. Prevent the buffer rollers from being covered by raw materials, resulting in insensitive rotation, avoid overflowing from being stuck between the drum and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of part of the theme activities of the conveyor belt, but do not grease the conveyor belt;
2. Avoid load starting of conveyor belt;
3. If the conveyor belt deviates from the direction, effective corrections should be taken immediately;
4. When part of the conveyor belt is found to be damaged, use artificial cotton cloth to repair it immediately to prevent expansion;
5. Prevent the conveyor belt from being obstructed by the sound card frame, support or small pieces of raw materials, and avoid scratching.
In the whole process of using the conveyor belt, the vulcanized rubber will be aging and falling. There are many reasons for the aging of the conveyor belt.
1. Oxygen: Oxygen reacts through the molecular structure of the vulcanized rubber in the vulcanized rubber to produce a chain reaction of mineral acid groups, and the molecular structure chain is broken or excessively chemically cross-linked, resulting in changes in the characteristics of the vulcanized rubber. Chemical action is one of the key reasons for the aging of vulcanized rubber.
2. Active oxygen: The organic chemical specificity of active oxygen is much higher than oxygen, and it is more destructive. It also breaks the molecular structure chain, but the effect of active oxygen on vulcanized rubber varies with the deformation of vulcanized rubber. When used as a vulcanized rubber for deformation (mainly unsaturated fat vulcanized rubber), cracks appear vertical to the direction of the ground stress function, that is, "active oxygen cracking"; when used for deformed vulcanized rubber, only the surface layer is transformed into an air oxide film Without cracking.
3. Heat: Increasing temperature can cause catalytic cracking or thermochemical cross-linking of vulcanized rubber. But the basic function of heat is still active. Increasing the oxygen diffusion rate and active redox reaction, and then accelerating the redox reaction rate of vulcanized rubber, it is a common phenomenon of aging-thermal oxygen aging.
Our company also has Conveyor Belts on sale, welcome to contact us.