As a Fire Resistant Conveyor Belt Wholesaler, share with you.
Fire Resistant Fabric Conveyor Belt
1. Be sure to know the basic properties of the polymer, such as polarity type, density, hardness (raw rubber and filler), Mooney viscosity, tensile strength, elongation at break and applicable temperature range, etc., and at the same time The weather resistance, pressure change, resilience, tearing, abrasion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance, electrical properties, and adhesion to metal properties of various rubbers, especially special rubbers, must be well known.
2. The performance indicators, characteristics, advantages and disadvantages, the best use of parts and the influence on the main physical and mechanical properties of the product, and the mutual influence of the common compounding agents in several major systems such as vulcanization, reinforcement filling, protection, softening, and pigments. The number of substitutes, price, etc. should be adequate and be used freely.
3. To be familiar with the different expression methods of the formula, and be able to master and skillfully convert. For example, when determining the production formula, it is necessary to convert it into weight according to the capacity (volume) of the internal mixer; when determining the amount of rubber used for molding, different densities of different rubber materials and different rubber weights should also be considered.
4. The chemical composition analysis of the raw and auxiliary materials, the physical and mechanical performance test instruments and test methods of the rubber and the finished product should be mastered and used wisely, and in turn guide the adjustment and optimization of the formula according to the test data.
5. It is necessary to have a full understanding of the processing performance of various rubber materials, and it is best to be able to master the processing methods of various processes such as plasticizing, mixing, extruding, calendering, molding, and vulcanization, and it is best to be able to personally experience it.
6. To be cost-conscious, to have a full understanding of the market price of the material, and to reduce the cost as much as possible on the premise of meeting the physical and mechanical properties and processing performance required by the customer when the formula is optimized, and achieve the best cost performance.
7. Daily maintenance and optimization of the formula. Any formula is not static. It is necessary to adjust and optimize the production formula in time according to the changing situation, such as replacing the original non-environmentally friendly materials with new and better-performing materials, keep pace with the times, adapt to the new situation, and develop new formulas .
Our company has Fire Resistant Fabric Conveyor Belt on sale, welcome to contact us.