Nylon is one of the best synthetic fibers in today's rubber industry, it is made of nylon fabric woven by warp and weft, it is the most widely used fabric in the rubber industry, its outstanding advantages are wear resistance, high strength and good fatigue resistance. Nylon conveyor belt has the characteristics of thin belt body, high strength, good shock resistance, good groove type, high interlayer adhesion, good elasticity and long service life, etc.
Nylon conveyor belt is suitable for medium and long distance and heavy load material transportation, widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, port, etc. Nylon conveyor belt not only has these advantages, but most importantly, it is fast and convenient, which greatly improves the work efficiency and work integrity.
1. Nylon conveyor belt should be kept clean during transportation and storage, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow immersion, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and keep one meter distance from heating devices.
2. The storage temperature should be kept between 18-40℃ and the relative humidity should be between 50-80%.
3. During storage, the product should be placed in a roll and not folded. During the storage period, it should be turned once a quarter.
4. Nylon conveyor belts of different types and sizes should not be used together, and the joints should be glued together.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not exceed 2.5m/sec in general. Materials with large size and abrasiveness and unloading devices with fixed pears should be run at low speed.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the conveyor and the belt layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive roller, reversing roller and the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design provisions of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should be consistent with the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact on the tape when the material falls, a chute should be used to reduce the falling distance of the material; the receiving section of the tape should shorten the spacing of the idler pulley and use the buffer roller as a leakage. The conveyor belt conforms to the soft and hard baffles to prevent the baffles from being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
9. The following matters should be noted in the use of conveyor belt.
①To avoid the rollers being covered with material, which will cause the rotation not to work; to prevent the material leakage between the rollers and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the moving part, but not to use oil to convey the tape.
②To avoid starting with load.
③Take measures to correct the deviation of the tape when it occurs.
For more information and help. Baoding Huayue Rubber Belts Co., Ltd. as a conveyor belt manufacture, is your best choose. Contact us today to learn more about options, and start experiencing their unique benefits.