Specific use of Conveyor Belts:
1. Prevent the Rubber Conveyor Belts from starting up.
2. When the conveyor belt runs off, measures should be taken to correct it in time.
3. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and the joints are preferably glued.
4. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
5, the conveyor belt running speed is generally not more than 2.5m / s, block size, large abrasive materials and the use of fixed pear discharge device should try to use low speed.
6. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the roller conveyor and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive roller, the reversing roller and the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
7. The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact on the conveyor belt when the material falls, the chute should be adopted to reduce the material drop distance; the conveyor belt receiving section should shorten the idler spacing and use the buffer roller. In order to leak the material, the conveyor belt adopts a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scraping the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
8. When the conveyor is in use, if there is no roller, it should be added and repaired in time; the roller is covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, preventing the leakage from getting stuck between the roller and the tape, paying attention to the lubrication of the movable part of the conveyor belt. But not oily conveyor belts.
9. Avoid the Fire Resistant Conveyor Belt from the blockage of the rack, pillar or block material to prevent breakage and tearing. When the conveyor belt is partially damaged, the artificial cotton should be repaired in time to avoid expansion.