Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts, as special types of conveyor belts have specific requirements for use scenarios, and relevant work must be done during use and maintenance to ensure the normal use of heat-resistant conveyor belts. The following Custom Conveyor Belt Manufacturer will take a detailed look at the use of heat-resistant conveyor belts and maintenance precautions.
Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts
First, the use of heat-resistant conveyor belt
The heat-resistant conveyor belt is divided into the ordinary heat-resistant conveyor belt and strong heat-resistant conveyor belt. The strength layer of ordinary heat-resistant belt is polyester cotton (CC56), and the strength layer of strong heat-resistant belt is EP (specifically divided into EP100 and EP150), EP200, EP250, EP300, EP350, EP400, etc.). Heat-resistant conveyor belts are mainly used in metallurgy, construction and other industries to transport sintering (the process of turning powdery materials into dense bodies) such as ore, coke (Coke), and cement clinker. Use at a temperature not exceeding 220 ° C.
Maintenance precautions for heat-resistant conveyor belts
1. During the shelf life of the heat-resistant conveyor belt, the conveyor belt must be placed in rolls and not folded, and it should be turned once a quarter during the storage period.
2. The temperature of the warehouse should be kept between 18-40 ℃ and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80% when the heat-resistant conveyor belt is stored.
3. In use and storage, the heat-resistant conveyor belt should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, and prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and be one meter away from the heating device. The rubber conveyor belt should be isolated from fire sources during storage and transportation, avoid sharps and contact with relatively corrosive chemicals, and avoid long-term storage under sunlight.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and their joints should be glued as much as possible.
5. The type, structure, specifications, and the number of layers of the heat-resistant conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
6. The running speed of heat-resistant conveyor belts should generally not be greater than 2.5 m / s. Materials with large block sizes and high abrasion properties and the use of fixed unloading devices should use low speed as much as possible. The rubber conveyor belt should be isolated from fire sources during storage and transportation, avoid sharps and contact with relatively corrosive chemicals, and avoid long-term storage under sunlight.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the driving roller of the heat-resistant conveyor and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the driving roller, the redirecting roller, and the requirements for the groove angle of the supporting roller (supporting the conveyor belt and material weight) should be based on the design requirements of the conveyor reasonable selection.
Conveyor belts are important short-distance conveyor belt equipment in industrial production and are widely used. With the development of conveyor belt industry technology, conveyor belts with various characteristics have been produced and applied. Therefore, in the process of using the conveyor belt, daily maintenance measures must be done to ensure the efficiency of the production line and the service life of the conveyor belt itself.
Our company also sells High Temperature Conveyor Belts, welcome to consult.