As a Fabric Conveyor Belt Manufacturer, share with you. With the development of industry and the tight power demand, the rapid development of the coal industry is ushering in, which greatly increases the demand for conveyor belts. How to increase the service life of conveyor belts and reduce the cost of coal mining development has become an urgent problem. Because nylon conveyor belt has the advantages of light weight, high strength, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, and long service life, it is very popular among users. As nylon conveyor belts are often used in the damp, dark and harsh environment of coal mines, the problem of edge glue falling off and delamination often occurs, which affects production and even causes the entire conveyor belt to be scrapped, resulting in huge economic losses. In response to existing problems, the center of gravity adjusts the width of the belt core.
EP Nylon Conveyor Belt
After the original belt core is
laid out, the upper side glue is changed to the upper side glue on the middle
layer, and the upper and lower sides are in a stepped structure, which greatly
improves the adhesion between the side glue and the belt core, increases the
wear resistance of the side glue, and not only solves the problem Delamination
problem, and the first-class product rate of nylon conveyor belt reaches
1. The structural characteristics and quality problems of the original side rubber of nylon conveyor belt. The shape of the side rubber is similar to an ellipse.
(1) Since the middle core layer of the nylon conveyor belt is on a flat surface, the adhesive force between the side glue and the belt core is small, and the side glue is easy to fall off-leading to delamination.
(2) As the width of the upper and lower side rubber of the nylon conveyor belt is too large (20 mm), the side of the nylon conveyor belt is easy to expose the cloth-resulting in delamination.
(3) Because the upper and lower top layers of the nylon conveyor belt have a curvature in contact with the edge rubber, it is easy to form an empty edge and cause the edge rubber to crack, and it is also easy to cause delamination.
(4) The nylon conveyor belt has a single side rubber specification, and needs to be stretched for different thickness conveyor belts, which is not only labor-intensive, but also unstable in quality, which easily leads to uneven width of the belt. It is easy to bring the side exposed cloth and edge sponge to cause delamination.
In summary, the type of edge glue is single, and the unreasonable edge glue structure is the main reason for delamination. Our company also has EP Nylon Conveyor Belt on sale, welcome to contact us.