Why do some conveyor belts need to be punched? Today, there will be staff
from Solid Woven Conveyor Belt Manufacturer to introduce to customers.
Method of punching conveyor belt
1. Buried hole: completely blow out from the reverse side of the transmission belt.
2. Counterbore: There is a punching machine on the back or bottom side of the transmission belt, with only single and double-sided concave holes, which do not pass through the entire transmission belt.
Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts
The effect of punching the conveyor belt:
1. The function of the buried hole, the air intake function, the hole is punched on the transmission belt, and the machine and equipment can more strongly suck up the goods during transportation. Such as printing equipment, folder gluer, etc. Precise positioning, along the horizontal or vertical direction, precise positioning holes on the transmission belt can be used as accurate transmission or installation of accessories. For example, the transmission belt of dumpling machine, etc.; the function of the drainage pipe, the connecting hole on the transmission belt, clean the transportation place of the goods so that the water on the transmission belt can slip away. For example, the conveyor belt of the cleaning line fishing machine;
2. The function of counterbore. Install accessories, punch counterbore and buried hole on the transmission belt, install the screw when installing the fixture, the bottom of the screw can be inlaid in the counterbore, so that the fixture can be installed without harming the application of the transmission belt. For example, grain machinery, bucket elevator, etc.; storage of raw materials, such as metal products grinding and polishing machinery and equipment.
Which aspects should be paid attention to in conveyor belt application?
1. The operating speed of the conveyor belt is generally not suitable for more than 2.5m/s. The raw materials with large lumpiness and large abrasion and the unmoving equipment using fixed pears should be used as low as possible.
2. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the roller conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the supporting facilities of the drive roller and the reversing roller and the regulations on the groove angle of the buffer roller should be effectively selected according to the requirements of the design plan of the transport aircraft.
3. The feeding direction should follow the operating direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact of the raw materials on the conveyor belt when the raw materials fall, the flow trough should be adopted to reduce the undulating distance of the raw materials; the conveyor belt receiving section should reduce the buffer idler interval and select the buffer buffer support The roller is overflow material, and the conveyor belt is suitable for selecting a soft and appropriate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being solid and scratching the nylon conveyor belt surface of the conveyor belt.
Our company also has Heat Resistant Conveyor Belts on sale, please contact us.